Our Parent Teacher Committee serves St. Cecilia in many ways. The committee’s purpose is as follows:
- To advance & support St. Cecilia School’s mission.
- To promote parent involvement in school activities and to increase members’ interest in the educational affairs of the school.
- To enhance the parent and teachers’ role in the education of the child; increasing parents’ knowledge of education and its process by increasing the parents' and teachers' mutual understanding of children and also by providing an opportunity for parents and teachers to work together for the good of the child.
- To promote fundraisers to supplement the operational costs of the school and raise funds for special projects.
- To be a positive force in the community for the good of the school.